– Middlesbrough have signed defender Calum Chambers from Arsenal on a season-long loan deal.
– Schalke have signed Ukraine winger Yevhen Konoplyanka on a one-year loan from Sevilla.
– Zulte-Waregem have completed the signing of Kingsley Madu from AS Trencin on a three-year deal.
– Arsenal have confirmed the signing of striker Lucas Perez from Deportivo La Coruna on a long-term contract.
– Lorient has announced the signing of right-back Steven Moreira from Rennes on a four-year-deal.
– Nantes have signed Mariusz Stepinski from Polish side Ruch Chorzow on a four-year-deal.
– Watford have signed midfielder Kenedy from Chelsea on loan for the rest of the season.
– Anderlecht have signed Massimo Bruno and Hamdi Harbaoui from Leipzig and Udinese respectively.
– Galatasaray have signed Kolbeinn Sigthorsson from Nantes on loan with an option to buy.
– Swansea City have signed defender Alfie Mawson from Barnsley.
– Inter Milan have signed Gabriel Barbosa from Santos on a five-year deal.
– Crystal Palace have signed striker Loic Remy on a season-long loan from Chelsea.
– Hull City have signed Will Keane from Manchester United on a three-year deal.
– Aston Villa have signed striker Jonathan Kodjia from Bristol City for £15million.
– QPR have completed the signing of Idrissa Sylla from Anderlecht on a three-year deal.
– Watford have announced the signing of Adrian Mariappa on a three-year deal.
– Munir El Haddadi have signed for Valencia from Barcelona.
– Hull City have signed midfielder Ryan Mason from Tottenham on a three-year deal.
– Celtic have confirmed the signing of Cristian Gamboa from West Brom on a three-year deal.
– Ajax have signed Hakim Ziyech from FC Twente on a five-year contract.
– Arsenal have completed the signing of Germany international defender Shkodran Mustafi from Valencia.
– Inter have loaned Caner Erkin to Besiktas with an option to buy at the end of the season.
– Juventus have loaned midfielder Luca Marrone to Belgian club Zulte Waregem.
– Granada have completed the signing of attacker Artem Kravets on loan from Dynamo Kiev.
– Sparta Prague have signed former Arsenal midfielder Tomas Rosicky on a free transfer.
– Fenerbahce have signed Jeremain Lens from Sunderland on a season-long loan.
– Barcelona have completed the signing of Paco Alcacer from Valencia on a five-year deal.
– Norwich have completed the signing of striker Nelson Oliveira from Benfica on a four-year deal.
– Burnley have confirmed the signing of Patrick Bamford from Chelsea on a season-long loan.
Today’s reports and rumours:
– Porto defender Bruno Martins Indi is due for a medical at Stoke City on Wednesday,according to reports.
– Vicente Iborra will not move to Sunderland after Sevilla changed their mind about selling the midfielder.
– Zenit St. Petersburg midfielder Axel Witsel is in talks to sign for Juventus, according to reports.
– AS Monaco Vice President Vadim Vasilyev has announced that the club’s summer transfer window is over.
– Everton have told Napoli they are ending their interest in Manolo Gabbiadini, according to reports.
– Cardiff and Norwich are in advanced talks over the transfer of striker Kyle Lafferty, according to reports.
– According to Sky Sports sources, Sevilla have agreed a deal with Manchester City to take midfielder Samir Nasri on loan until the end of the season.
– According to L’Équipe, Sunderland are in advanced discussions with Lorient for the transfer of defensive midfielder Didier Ndong.
– Cardiff have terminated the contract of Federico Macheda
– Stoke chairman Peter Coates says the club will not be held to ransom over signing West Brom striker Saido Berahino.
– Arsenal player Serge Gnabry will join Bayern Munich permanently before spending the rest of this season on loan at Werder Bremen, according to Sky Sports Germany.
– Liverpool have reportedly submitted a £30m bid for Gremio and Brazil forward Luan.
– Asamoah Gyan’s proposed move from Shanghai SIPG to Reading is off after both parties agreed not to go ahead with the loan, according to Sky Sports sources.
– Chelsea’s Juan Cuadrado will sign on loan for Juventus before the transfer deadline, according to reports.
– Tottenham have reportedly ended their interest in Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha.
– Lyon turned down a £43m offer from West Ham for France forward Alexandre Lacazette, according to the club’s owner.
– Sao Paulo and Rodrigo Caio are in formal negotiations for a move to Napoli, confirmed his representative.
– Crystal Palace are reportedly set to sign 28-year-old Genoa midfielder Tomas Rincon after agreeing a £6.8m fee for the Venezuela captain.
– Liverpool’s Mamadou Sakho has been told it will be in his best interests to move to another club on loan, according to reports.
– Hull City are nearing a £10million deal for Derby midfielder Jeff Hendrick and are also set to sign Southampton forward Jay Rodriguez on a season-long loan, according to reports.
– According to reports, Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere is considering a loan move in England and to other clubs in Europe
– Stevan Jovetic’s return to Fiorentina appears to have collapsed, as they cannot agree with Inter how to split the costs, according to reports.
– AS Monaco have rejected a €20m offer from Atletico Madrid forThomas Lemar, according to L’Équipe.
– Napoli midfielder Omar El Kaddouri is reportedly close to Trabzonspor for €3.5million.
– Dijon and Nancy have made contact over the possible signing of Panathinaikos midfielder Mehdi Abeid, according to reports.
– According to reports, Leicester have had a £25m bid for Islam Slimani turned down by Sporting Lisbon.
– Mario Balotelli will reportedly undergo a medical at OGC Nice on Wednesday after stepping up their offer to Liverpool.
– Chelsea forward Diego Costa has admitted he was keen to rejoin Atletico Madrid earlier this summer.
– According to reports, Nikola Maksimovic is finally on his way to Napoli for €26m plus Mirko Valdifiori, on loan with obligation to buy at Torino.
– West Brom have seen their £15million move for Malaga midfielder Ignacio Camacho stall. That has prompted the Midlands club to make an ambitious £20million move for Sporting Lisbon’s Portugal midfielder William Carvalho, according to reports.
– Hull City and Sunderland are reportedly interested in acquiring the services of St Étienne defender Florentin Pogba before the transfer window closes.
– Senegalese attacker Moussa Sow will rejoin Fenerbahce on loan from Al Ahli in Dubai until the end of the season, according to L’Équipe.
– Fiorentina’s Marcos Alonso is heading to London to have a medical at Chelsea, according to Sky Sports sources.
– The Premier League’s spending surpasses £1billion for the first time in one transfer window.
– Turkish side Alanyaspor have announced that Brazilian striker Vagner Love will join them from AS Monaco on a two year deal tomorrow.
– Celtic defender Jozo Simunovic is taking a medical with Torino, according to reports.
– Standard Liege are in advanced negotiations for the transfer of Toulouse striker Aleksandar Pesic, according to reports in France.
– According to reports, Chelsea have made a £30million plus bid for PSG defender David Luiz.
– FC Sion have offered defender Leo Lacroix to Milan,according to reports.
– According to L’Équipe, Bordeaux have attempted to sign Swiss international defender Fabian Schär from Hoffenheim.
– Inter will reportedly meet Juventus for Stephan Lichtsteiner, but it depends on Juan Cuadrado’s situation.
– According to reports, Tony Pulis is poised to make a £32million move for Watford striker Odion Ighalo before the transfer window closes.
– Marseille have contacted free agent Charles N’Zogbia, according to reports in France.
– Antonio Conte has reportedly asked Chelsea to sign West Ham United defender Angelo Ogbonna, though David Luiz is an alternative.
– Sky Sport Italia claims Inter made an offer for Matteo Darmian, but Manchester United are not interested in selling the Italian defender.
– Tottenham have reportedly offered a cut-price deal for Newcastle midfielder Moussa Sissoko.
– Real Madrid could be willing to sanction a last minute Chelsea move for James Rodriguez, according to Marca.
– Clinton N’Jie has finally accepted to join Marseille from Tottenham on an initial loan deal with an obligatory option to buy, according to L’Équipe.
– Joe Hart’s loan move will only cost Torino €1million, according to Sky Sports Italia.
– Moroccan international winger Younes Belhanda has two offers on the table, from AS Roma and OGC Nice, according to reports.
– According to reports, Lyon have made an enquiry for FC Sion forward Moussa Konaté.
– According to reports, Hertha Berlin failed to convince PSG allow them to loan either one of their attacking starlets Jean-Kévin Augustin and Jonathan Ikoné.
– Brighton and Norwich are reportedly interested in signing free agent Nicklas Bendtner.
– German interational Julian Draxler has been told by Wolfsburg that he will not be leaving, despite an enormous offer between €75m and €90m, having been received from a huge European club, according to L’Équipe.
– Palermo’s negotiations with Liverpool for Mario Balotelli are “definitively closed,” said their director of sport.
– According to reports, Eliaquim Mangala may return to Porto on loan from Manchester City.
– Bastian Schweinsteiger has told José Mourinho he could still help Manchester United if given a chance though the midfielder insisted there is “no problem” with the manager despite being excluded from the first-team squad.
– According to reports, Yacine Brahimi is heading to Merseyside to complete a move to Everton which could be worth up to £35million to Porto.
– According to reports in Germany, Tottenham are ready to pay €45million for Schalke midfielder Max Meyer and make him the highest-paid player at the club with a weekly wage of £130,000.
– Aston Villa defender Micah Ricards is reportedly in talks with West Ham over a return to the Premier League.
– According to reports in Spain, Mauricio Pochettino has spoken to Isco in an attempt to convince the Real Madrid midfielder to join on loan, though a move to Malaga is more likely.
Football tit bits:
– Wayne Rooney insists he wants to finish his career at Manchester United while announcing he will quit international football after the next World Cup in 2018.
– Sergio Aguero faces a three-match ban after being charged with violent conduct by the Football Association for elbowing Winston Reid in Manchester City’s 3-1 victory over West Ham United on Sunday.
– Hope Solo has announced she won’t be playing for her club side in the NWSL this season, “Mentally, I am not there yet”.
– England manager Sam Allardyce says Austin Okocha is the best captain he has ever worked with.
– Carlo Ancelotti believes Real Madrid will end their long wait to win La Liga this season.