– Sevilla have completed the signing of Luciano Vietto from Atletico Madrid on a season-long loan deal, with an option to buy.
– Inter Milan have confirmed the signing of full-back Cristian Ansaldi from Genoa, with Diego Laxalt going the other way.
– Atletico Madrid have confirmed the signing of striker Kevin Gameiro from Sevilla.
– Feyenoord have signed Edison Flores from Peruvian club Universitario.
– Sporting Lisbon have signed midfielder Marcelo Meli from Boca Juniors on loan with a view to a permanent deal.
– Valencia has signed Martin Montoya on a four-year deal.
Today’s reports and rumours:
– AC Milan’s joint-CEO Adriano Galliani has reportedly met with Jose Sosa in Ibiza.
– Everton are holding out for £125million sale for star duo Romelu Lukaku and John Stones, according to reports.
– Napoli will reportedly submit a final bid for Inter’s Mauro Icardi, €50m plus Manolo Gabbiadini.
– Paris Saint-Germain head coach Unai Emery says the French champions could sign Real Madrid forward Jese Rodriguez.
– Swansea are interested in signing Tottenham’s Nacer Chadli, according to reports.
– Marco Verratti says he will not be tempted by a move away from Paris St-Germain this summer.
– Dutch central defender Karim Rekik will be staying at Marseille this season, unless an offer worth €10m is made for the player, according to L’Équipe.
– According to reports, Inter could be set to hijack Gabriel Barbosa’s switch to Juventus.
– Sevilla captain Coke could be about to leave the club, with Schalke 04 keen on a €5million deal, according to MARCA sources.
– West Ham United are reportedly interested in Fiorentina striker Mario Gomez, after missing out on Carlos Bacca.
– West Brom striker Saido Berahino is willing to stay at the club until his contract runs out next summer and leave on a free transfer to join a club in Europe, according to ESPN.
– Sven Kums says Napoli is his ‘most concrete option’ as he prepares to bid Gent farewell.
– Fernando Llorente is staying at Sevilla after they rejected an offer from Swansea, according to reports in Spain.
– Marco Borriello is thought to have agreed terms for a move to newly-promoted Cagliari.
– According to reports, Manchester United’s Adnan Januzaj have told Jose Mourinho he wants permanent transfer exit.
– Marseille have rejected a €2.5million plus €1million bonus offer for the transfer of winger Romain Alessandrini from Olympiakos, according to L’Équipe.
– Arkadiusz Milik is expected to officially sign for Napoli on Monday, having joined the team at Dimaro.
– Club Brugge have rejected a €9.5million bid from Sevilla for José Izquierdo.
– The agent of Santos forward Gabigol admits talking to Inter but “we have yet to receive an offer”
– Sevilla are interested in River Plate right- back Gabriel Mercado, according to reports in Argentina.
– Schalke sporting director Christian Heidel claims that Jose Mourinho was desperate to sign Breel Embolo for Manchester United.
– Burnley are set to sign Liverpool defender Jon Flanagan on season-long loan deal, according to reports.
– Roma are to hold talks with Tottenham over a move for Federico Fazio, according to Sky Sports Italia.
– Chelsea defender Baba Rahman is set for season-long loan spell at Bundesliga side Schalke, according to reports.
– Claudio Ranieri believes it will be in the best interests of Riyad Mahrez to stay with Leicester City.
– Everton have agreed a £10million deal for Swansea defender Ashley Williams, according to reports.
– Zinedine Zidane’s son Enzo is on Middlesbrough radar as Premier League new boys line up loan move, according to reports.
– According to reports, Arsene Wenger is planning a shock £15million move for West Brom’s Jonny Evans .
– West Ham are reportedly closing in on £5million Sweden left-back Ludwig Augustinsson.
– According to reports, Samir Nasri is fighting for his Manchester City future as new boss Pep Guardiola shapes his squad.
– Zlatan Ibrahimovic believes “something big” is happening at Manchester United and feels it will become even more interesting if they sign Paul Pogba.
– Chelsea head coach Antonio Conte has admitted he is unsure if striker Diego Costa will still be at the Premier League club when the transfer window closes.
Football tit bits:
– Roma have confirmed that new signing Mario Rui has ruptured his anterior cruciate ligament.
– Jurgen Klopp insists the Liverpool squad is now his and not the team he inherited from Brendan Rodgers, admitting he can have no excuses for failure this season.
– Bayern Munich chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has told Franck Ribery off after his recent criticism of ex-coach Pep Guardiola.